Today, as on all days, I read my friend Laura Bruno’s Blog.
She always has some amazing and practical wisdom to express, lately and often, re-posting from other wise souls’ blogs. Recently we’ve heard about sovereignty, ascension, the solar feminine and the heavy hitting, yet expansive astrological influences.
Featured in today’s Oracle Report, were solar flares and the tools of grounding and anchoring: one of my favorite topics–the grounding part!
So many people in my town are very spiritual, though they lack grounding and ownership of their bodies. They flit around as though they are pure light, bumping into things, not paying much attention to how their bodies and actions affect other people.
They are unconcerned with whether or not they actualize any of that wonderful spiritual energy in the mundane world, and often take stance against those who do, pointing fingers at so-called “lesser beings.”
They’re also really bad drivers parking askew in already scarce spaces!
Okay, enough of that, but you get the idea–the part about embodying spiritual energy as opposed to seeing, feeling and experiencing it all “out there” somewhere.
Humbly speaking, my biggest hurdle in life has always been about anchoring myself here on this planet. When I was a kid my feet burned when they touched the ground, so I often sat cross-legged with my feet up in the chairs. Besides, it was so much more fun to fly around without limitation, playing in the ethers. So you see, I could easily be one of those bad parking, finger pointers.
When I was 32, I learned to ground the hard way, after a lot of body fear, anxiety, and other crazy pictures about what it meant to live in human form. Life (my soul) gave me the experiences I needed to realize how painful an existence it could be, outside my body.
That’s when I finally acquiesced and decided to live here on planet Earth.
Now, back to the topic of the day. Without grounding, like any electrical current, solar flares will burn out our nervous systems and the nerve centers of our technology very quickly. So if you are one of those people who likes to fly rather than walk, disembody energies rather than anchor them, you and all your electrical conveniences could be in for a big surprise–that is if you haven’t already experienced that very phenomenon!
What does this have to do with ascension? Well, here are some reflections on that potentiality, assuming we will ascend. Just wondering….
1. To become lighter, or to raise our vibration, we need to allow more light into our beings, right?
2. Since the chakra centers and subtle body connections are housed inside our natural (physical) bodies, this is most likely where the action is and will remain, eh?
3. If we leave our natural bodies-taking our energy out into the ethers, how do we experience expansion in the way of the ascended masters? Didn’t Jesus take his natural body with him when he ascended? That was the whole miracle, wasn’t’ it?
4. If we rise up to meet our higher chakras in the 4th and 5th dimension, where will our natural bodies go…how will those physical vessels evolve without us inside?
5. What if, and this is just an idea, instead of rising or ascending out of the natural body into those other chakra dimensions, we simply open our bodies to receive the energies of the higher chakras–those that currently exist outside of our body?
I’m wondering if this is what we could call descension. Another way of ascending in our strangely paradoxical Universe!
And don’t’ forget to read Laura Bruno’s Blog…maybe something will sound out loudly, maybe you’ll even get some answers.
Enjoy your day and your descent into the wonders of grounding and anchoring!